What We’re Talking Aboutadvocacy book by-laws carbon emissions cities climate communication communications community community relations community resiliency consultation contamination corporations design ecological energy energy sector engagement environment environmental assessment environmental justice ethnoracial food security government green health implementation infrastructure internet management marketing media minorities multimedia municipalities municipality nuclear peer review planning policy politics population Portlands Energy Centre project management public public consultation public engagement regions resiliency review risk management Rotary social media social responsibility social science socio-economic socio-economic impact assessment stakeholders strategic planning strategic plannning sustainability technology Toronto towns transportation twitter Twitter tips for municipal government urban planning video waste waste management water well-being zoning
- RT @RenewScarboro: Check out what's up @ SCRO + in #scarborough @HardyStevenson @janiseone @ScarboroughBA @scararts @SCMirror https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- Congrats @RenewScarboro! Looking forward to May 30 workshop on economic development in Scarborough twitter.com/RenewScarboro/… 3 days ago
- @basiabulat receives standing ovation at Bragg Creek in Alberta 13 May 2017 great show. https://t.co/clyJMaB2J5 1 week ago
- 500 people attending great concert by Basia Bulat at Bragg Creek. https://t.co/nLOp65qZoO 1 week ago
- Waiting for Basia Bulat concert to start at Bragg Creek Community Center in Alberta. @BasiaBulat stay tuned! 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- What is a Professional Peer Review?
- Is the decline of traditional media and substantive news reporting and the rise of news through social media harming our democracy?
- How to Work with Multiple Stakeholder Groups
- Implementation in Action: The Benefits Blueprint
- Nine Lessons on Making Multi-Family Homes More Resilient
Tag Archives: environmental justice
This is part one of a three part series on the evolution of public consultation, written by Environmental Planner, Danya Al-Haydari. Environmental justice is defined as “the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race, color, sex, … Continue reading