What We’re Talking Aboutadvocacy book by-laws carbon emissions cities climate communication communications community community relations community resiliency consultation contamination corporations design ecological energy energy sector engagement environment environmental assessment environmental justice ethnoracial food security government green health implementation infrastructure internet management marketing media minorities multimedia municipalities municipality nuclear peer review planning policy politics population Portlands Energy Centre project management public public consultation public engagement regions resiliency review risk management Rotary social media social responsibility social science socio-economic socio-economic impact assessment stakeholders strategic planning strategic plannning sustainability technology Toronto towns transportation twitter Twitter tips for municipal government urban planning video waste waste management water well-being zoning
- RT @RenewScarboro: We're at the @UTSC farmers market today! 2:30-6:30! #ScarbTO https://t.co/VrC55uudVo 4 days ago
- RT @DavidGogoBlues: You should visit Ghost Town Blues in Maple Creek SK ... https://t.co/rchAujrPrh 5 days ago
- RT @suzievinnick: Suzie Vinnick - Live @Windwood Green House Concerts - LIVE online show Sat July 22nd @7:30pm EDT. goo.gl/9MdX1W… 5 days ago
- RT @scararts: Relive #ScarFF17 experiences with this fest reel. Thank u all 4an awesome time in #Scarborough #ScarbTO #Toronto https://t.co… 6 days ago
- RT @newsuburbanism: Thanks to everyone who attended our event with Wendell Cox last week. The presentations and the audio recordings will b… 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Community Well-being – What is it and What Does it Mean for Projects and Local Communities?
- Implementation in Action: The Benefits Blueprint
- A Future Vision for Scarborough - by Morgen Peers
- What is a Professional Peer Review?
- Port Granby Project: Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC) Licensing Hearing
Tag Archives: social responsibility
This article was written by Leslie Hetherington and first appeared in the July/August, 2013 issue of Water Canada. It is re-printed here with permission. On a summer day, residents and tourists often flock to one of Toronto’s many Lake Ontario beaches. However, leisure activities can be curtailed by … Continue reading →
In recognition of World Environment Day, we are highlighting a link to a recent Macleans article: Environmentally Yours, as featured in the April 29 issue of Macleans, and posted on the Portlands Energy Centre (PEC) website. Written by award-winning Canadian writer Gabrielle … Continue reading →